MIS webmail is an email service provided by the Queensland government for its residents to provide free educational training programs.
Students can use MIS Webmail to send and receive emails and storage, calendar and manage their contacts. MIS webmail is funded by Queensland Government.
Queensland government provides a lot of services for its residents through its online portal. You can quickly login to Educational Queensland(EQ) or Managed Internet services using the following steps:
- Visit the MIS Login website at owa.eq.edu.au.
- Enter your Username & Password.
- Click on “I agree to the conditions of use.”
- Finally, Click on the Sign in button.
QGov Account Registration
If you don’t have an account to login to mis webmail, you don’t need to worry. You can follow the steps below to register your QGov account to access the eq webmail.
- Visit the QGov account registration page here.
- Enter your Email address, Password, and Mobile Phone number.
- Tick the “I agree to the Terms and conditions.”
- Click on the Continue button to Register your account.
- You will receive a confirmation code at your entered email address. Enter the confirmation code to verify your account.